DO NOT meet up with family or friends that you do not live with in the same house.
When you go out, stay 2m (6ft) away from other people at all times.
Wash your hands as soon as you get back home from any outing.
You can still spread the virus even if you do not have symptoms.
1. You should only leave the house for very limited purposes:
• shopping for food and medicine. Try not to go out every day
• exercise once a day, like run, walk, or cycle, alone or with other people you live with in the same house.
• any medical need or appointments that have not been cancelled.
• avoid or escape risk of injury or harm
• provide care or to help a vulnerable person
• travelling to work purposes if your job does not allow you to work from home
2. How to stop infection spreading
• wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
• use hand sanitiser if you haven’t got soap and water available.
• wash your hands as soon as you get home after being outside.
• cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
• don’t cover your mouth and nose with your hand when you cough or sneeze.
• throw away used tissues immediately and wash your hands afterwards.